Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day Quiz

A friend of mine posted this quiz and I thought it would be interesting (and hilarious) to see how James would answer these questions. It took some fits and starts, and we had to have a discussion about how he was supposed to ANSWER the questions, not read them to me to answer! lol I'm thinking about giving him this quiz every year to see how (if) his answers change.

1. What is something mom always says to you? Don't jump up and down on the furniture

2. What makes mom happy? me sitting nice on her lap and me sitting really nicely at my house

3. What makes mom sad? hitting

4. How does your mom make you laugh? me jumping up and down

5. What was your mom like as a child? with a dress on

6. How old is your mom? fifty ten old

7. How tall is your mom? Six thirty tall

8. What is her favorite thing to do? eat

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? stays at my house

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? giving everybody presents

11. What is your mom really good at? talking and you give great hugs

12. What is your mom not very good at? eating

13. What does your mom do for her job? taking care of people and me

14. What is your mom's favorite food? broccoli

15. What makes you proud of your mom? when she turns on the tv

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Fireman Sam, because you have pretty shirts

17. What do you and your mom do together? put together a puzzle and ride in the car

18. How are you and your mom the same? when they have blue eyes

19. How are you and your mom different? I'm goofy and you're goofier

20. How do you know your mom loves you? she kiss me and hug me

21. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? home

2 comments:

Schmoochiepoo said...

Very cute!!! I laughed out loud at some of his answers. What a comic.:)

k.mart said...

I love this; it had me laughing out loud!

What a great kid!