Sunday, December 7, 2008

I must be losing my mind.

I just realized my holiday baking list is insane!

I am making:
Dry cocoa mix
2 batches of cake balls - 1)Devil's Food Cake mix with buttercream icing and flaked coconut mixed in dipped in white chocolate and sprinkled with peppermint. 2)Spice cake with cream cheese frosting chopped raisins and nuts and in white chocolate
6-8 loaves of pumpkin bread
Peppermint Pinwheel cookies
Grandma Paul's Sand Tarts cookies
Lemon Snowflakes Cookies
Lacy Oatmeal Crisp Cookies
coconut bonbons
Easy Butterscotch Chip Chocolate Cookies
Sugar & Spice Cookies
Mocha-KahlĂșa Thumbprints
and quite possibly 4-8 mini loaves of lemon poppyseed bread.

All before Dec 19th.

And I haven't even started yet. Hell... I don't even have all the INGREDIENTS yet!!

*sigh*



p.s. Add put together and wrap 29 presents for James's preschool friends to the list, please. Kaithanxbai!

No comments: