Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I R Genius

I locked my keys in my car this morning.



Which in turn had me locked out of my house.



Which wouldn't have been such a huge issue in the grand scheme of life, if it wasn't for the fact that it is 4 degrees outside with a windchill of -6 and Hubby has training today, so is out of the office and incommunicado.



Thank goodness I had my cell in my pocket with the emergency # to housing programmed on it. They had a Service worker out in less than 20 minutes. He checked my I.D. (I thankfully had my wallet!) and went to work on the door with his big ring of keys.


I'm now back in my house, no worse for wear. My keys are still in my car, and I'm not going anywhere for a while, but I am extremely thankful we decided to live ON post when we moved here 4 years ago! lol

No comments: