Thursday, October 16, 2008

There's nothing like a first impression....

Now that we've moved James back into 3 day/week preschool, we've had to come up with activities for Tuesdays and Thursdays. There is a playgroup here on post on Thursday mornings, 9 to 10:30, and it's only a 10 minute walk from the house, in the gym of the Youth Center. There are a bunch of toys to play with... and best of all?? A BOUNCE HOUSE!! So that's a perfect Thursday morning activity!

James made himself known, as usual, at playgroup. *sigh*

It was almost the end of playgroup and he wanted to go back in the bounce house, so I told him to give me his shoes. He did. 5 mins later he comes running up to me and hands me his socks. Weird, but ok. I didn't feel like I had to monitor him as closely as usual since there was only one other kid in the bounce house, so I was helping pick up the toys and only 1/2 paying attention with one ear.

All of the sudden, I hear the sounds of Moms busting out laughing.

I turned around, and there goes MY kid, flying by...........


WITH NO PANTS ON!!


I grabbed his pants off the floor and had to CHASE him all over the gym to put them back on him!

~smacks forehead and drags hand wearily down face~ *sigh*


At least he was still wearing his "Incredible Hulk" underwear!

2 comments:

Tracy said...

He's just trying to keep you on your toes, Mama!

daisyhill said...

I see JJ doing this is a few years!